A tenant representation broker helps facilitate the leasing transaction between a tenant and a landlord. Rather than going through the process alone, we will represent you throughout the entire leasing process.
We can assist you with the next steps you need to take, such as:
- Deciding whether to relocate or renew
- Finding the right space for your needs
- Securing space on favorable terms
- Questions during your lease
- Selling or purchasing space
- Lease Renewal, Cancellation and Renegotiation
- A Needs Assessment outlining your requirements
- Gathering Market Intelligence
At Taylor Long Properties, our professionals understand the complex requirements of corporate, institutional and entrepreneurial property owners.
Taylor Long Properties develops comprehensive, individualized marketing and leasing strategies, based on a property’s condition and location, to achieve its highest potential positioning in alignment with ownership’s investment objectives. Implementation of a leasing strategy includes direct solicitation of potential tenants and their brokers, extensive reporting of prospect activity to ownership, optimum pricing recommendations and expedited RFP responses and negotiations. With access to valuable in-house market research, our advisors track tenant migration and property market trends, while establishing the most current and comprehensive knowledge of competitive space. A successful leasing campaign ensures no missed opportunities and informed decision making through in-depth market intelligence.
Landlord Representation Services Include:
- Financial and Operational Analyses
- Strategic Planning and Needs Analysis
- Market Surveys and Analysis
- Lease Analysis and Occupancy Administration
- Property Positioning
- Leasing Strategy
- Property Assessment
- Marketing and Repositioning Strategy
- Financial Analysis
- Comprehensive Lease Negotiation
- Tenant Retention